David's Israel Adventure

This blog will chronicle the adventures of me, David Weinfeld, as an Otzma fellow in Israel, from August 21st, 2005 to May 29th, 2006. I hope this is as exciting for you as it is for me (though that would be a tad bizarre, now wouldn't it?).

Friday, December 30, 2005

And in an amazing turn of events...

I had a souvlaki for my last meal in Greece! Even at the semi niceish restaurant, I couldn't resist. It was lamb. There was no pita, but it was very big, so I count it. There was also no tzatziki. Is this official? I would like to say it is. An even 10. You gotta give it to me.

Back in Jerusalem now at the Politics and Society seminar. I've seen interesting speakers and done cool stuff like visit a settlement, Gush Etzion in the West Bank. I'll give a full report when I'm back in Haifa.

1 Comments:

At 5:13 PM, Blogger Ghosty said...

Can you let us know what's being said with regard to Sharon?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home